Origin and Evolution:
The college was established in the year 2014 AD and students were admitted in the year 2015 AD, and it included only two departments, which are Business Administration and Economics Department, and in the year 2017 AD, two departments were added (Accounting, Banking and Financial Sciences).
The College follows a credit hour system with a semester system, so that each semester consists of 15 weeks.
The college awards a general bachelor’s degree in majors (economics, business administration, accounting, banking and financial sciences) in four years, and a bachelor’s degree with honors in the same disciplines in five years.
College Administrative Structure:
The college’s administrative structure consists of the following:
1. The College Board
2. The Dean of the College
3. Department heads.
4. College registrar.
5. Councils and committees assisting.
Leadership and distinction in the fields of education and scientific research in economics, management and social studies.
Preparing and graduating students with scientific capabilities in the fields of economics, management, accounting, banking and financial sciences, by creating a stimulating academic environment that contributes to comprehensive sustainable development and meets the requirements of the labor market.
1. Preparing scientific and technical competencies and providing them with modern scientific knowledge in the field of economic, administrative, accounting and financial studies.
2. Conducting specialized studies and research and linking these studies with issues of economic and social development for the local and global community.
3. Contributing to the development of human cadres working in the public and private sectors, voluntary organizations and civil society organizations, and raising their capabilities through advanced courses to confirm the role of the university and its institutions in serving society.
4. Providing technical advice to state institutions, the private sector and organizations operating in the voluntary field.
5. Attracting researchers from outside the university to benefit from their capabilities in various fields.
Origin and Evolution: